ERIE EYES ANGLER WALLEYE CONTEST
Snag the Biggest Catch of 2020
Win a $100 gift card & 10% off your next charter.
- Walleye must be caught on an Erie Eyes Angler Charter in 2020 (Apr 1st – Oct 31st ). All charter participants with valid fishing license are automatically eligible for entry.
- All weights and lengths must be officially recorded by the Captain or First Mate to be eligible.
- Each walleye must be recorded under a single fisherman’s name. To be determined by the fisherman who reels the fish in OR where no one fisherman can be identified, by the primary contact that booked the charter.
Winner to be announced on Nov. 1st. Walleye weights & measures will be posted to our site throughout the year.
- The heaviest walleye in lbs will be named the winner.
- Should a tie in weight occur, longest walleye in inches will be used to break the tie.
- Should a tie in weight and length occur a blind draw will be used to determine the winner.
*NOTE: Walleye 28 inches or longer also qualify for recognition from The Ohio Division of Wildlife’s Fish Ohio Program. You can find more details about the recognition on the Fish Ohio Recognition page on our site.